Speak With Real Legal Advocates Who Care About You: (847) 440-5998
Having a trusted firm on your side through your financial issues can greatly help you receive the positive outcome you need. Bankruptcy can be complex, confusing, and above all, stressful, especially when you are already dealing with mounting debt and harassment from creditors.
Our Dedicated Attorneys have the Answers You are Looking For!
What Are The Different Types of Bankruptcy?
The most common types of bankruptcy include Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy may be eligible to file for personal bankruptcy, while Chapter 11 bankruptcy is designed for businesses who are considering debt solutions. Our dedicated Bankruptcy Lawyers in Northbrook has extensive experience in both personal and business-related bankruptcy matters. Learn more by contacting one of our knowledgeable attorneys.
- Bankruptcy As A Foreclosure Defense In Illinois
- Inclusion Of Student Loan Debt In Bankruptcy
- Protecting Assets When Filing For Bankruptcy
- Countering An Objection To A Bankruptcy Discharge
- Objections To Discharge In A Bankruptcy Case
- Actual And Constructive Fraudulent Transfer
- Fraudulent Transfer In A Bankruptcy Case
- Handling Adversary Proceedings In A Bankruptcy
- Types Of Adversary Cases In A Bankruptcy
- Filing An Adversary Proceeding In A Bankruptcy
- Adversary Proceeding Vs. Contested Bankruptcy
- What Is The Means Test?
Are there Benefits to Filing for Bankruptcy?
Filing for bankruptcy can help protect you, your family, and your business, helping you get out of debt, repay some of your obligations, and protecting your financial future from unnecessary consequences. Our Northbrook bankruptcy lawyers always keep your best interests in mind.
How Do I Know if Bankruptcy is the best option?
Bankruptcy may be the right choice for you and your family if you are unable to meet financial obligations, your debt will take more than five years to pay off, or you have wages that are being garnished. Our experienced attorneys are passionate about helping you and your family determine the best options with your finances.