Northbrook Debt Relief Lawyers
Find Debt Relief Through Bankruptcy Law
If you are struggling under crippling financial debt, you could find yourself facing substantial stress every day. Fortunately there are numerous ways in which an individual can seek debt relief, including either a partial or total remission of debts.
- What Are The Risks Of A Debt Settlement?
- Can Business Or Commercial Debts Be Settled?
- How Will Debt Settlement Affect My Taxes?
- The Difference Between Debt Settlement And Debt Consolidation
- How A Debt Settlement Could Stop A Foreclosure?
There are three primary types of debt relief:
- Debt settlement: Debt settlement allows you to negotiate your creditors, or have a lawyer or company negotiate with them on your behalf. A successful negotiation allows you to settle your debt by paying a portion of it back in a lump sum in exchange for your creditor wiping it from their ledger.
- Credit counseling: Credit counseling usually involves the agency or a lawyer negotiating with your creditor to forgive a portion of your debt or lower the interest rate in order to reduce your monthly payment and let you pull yourself out of debt.
- Bankruptcy: Bankruptcy eliminates your debt through legal means, including discharging all of your debts (Chapter 7), or developing a plan to repay them (Chapter 13). This does have a serious impact on your credit record for up to 10 years, however.
Get assistance with these forms of debt relief by calling Bach Law Offices, Inc. today at (847) 440-5998.
Choosing The Right Option
When you need debt relief, which path you choose can have a major impact on your future, so it’s not a decision that should be taken lightly. At Bach Law Offices, Inc., we take great pride in helping individuals restore their financial independence and get back on their feet. We place your success at the forefront of all our decisions, meaning you can trust that our counsel will lead you in the direction that is genuinely most advantageous to your situation.
Those who have fallen into serious debt have not always done so because of poor decisions; in many cases they are simply victims of circumstance or a string of bad luck. At Bach Law Offices, Inc., you can trust that we will never discredit your hardship, and that we will handle your case with the utmost tact and professionalism.
Get started on the path to restoring your credit; contact Bach Law Offices, Inc. online today!